Meet Santa and take a husky sleigh ride! at WWT London Wetland Centre
Christmas Event, Sat 2 - Sun 3 Dec 2017
Queen Elizabeth Walk,
Also at this Venue
Events at this Venue
Get into the festive mood at WWT London Wetland Centre’s wonderful winter weekend! Children will be thrilled to hop aboard for a husky sleigh ride and visit Santa in his magical grotto.
Head over to our northern pine forest; Father Christmas will be ready to welcome families in his cosy grotto among the trees.
You can also help Santa’s elves prepare for the Big Day in the Elves Workshop. Help them make festive decorations or small Christmas gifts to take home.
|Sat 2 - Sun 3 Dec 2017|
Normal admission prices to WWT London Wetland Centre apply
· Husky rides are free with admission (children 8 or younger, with weight restrictions)
· Visit to Santa is £6 per child (cash only) including goody bag
· Elves workshop is free although there is a small charge for some of the crafts
· The welfare of the animals comes first, so if they need to stop for an unplanned break or slightly earlier than advertised we will allow them to do so
The event is very popular so all the queues can be lengthy. Last admission is at 3.30pm.
TQ 226768 51.47687 -0.23601
The London Wetland Centre is easily accessible by car, situated less than one mile from the South Circular (A205) at Roehampton and the A4 at Hammersmith.
Buses - from Hammersmith tube - 283, 33, 72, 209; Duck Bus
Main line - Barnes (take 33, 72) or Barnes Bridge (take 209).
- Education/study area
- Gift shop
- On-site light refreshments
- Public toilets
- Wheelchairs available
- Accepts groups