Richmond Adult Community College
RACC provides a centre of learning where students can extend existing skills and acquire new ones. The key to the College’s recent growth and success has been its ability to adapt to the challenges of constantly changing social and economic trends as well as responding to major changes in Government Policy on adult funding. As a result, our success rates are in the top 20% for FE colleges nationally.
RACC is dedicated to providing the resources that enable adults to unlock their talent and fulfil their potential through learning, skills and enterprise. To achieve this objective, the College is committed to six fundamental principles:
• To provide further education to develop pathways needed to progress to higher education
• To provide adult learning to stimulate self fulfilment and personal development
• To provide basic skills and pre-vocational training to aid in gaining employment
• To develop workplace based, vocational training for those seeking to upgrade their qualifications or who require training to help them change their career path or become self employed.
• To provide outreach programmes enabling progression to community life and/or employment
• To develop work and life skills training for adults with learning disabilities
- Disabled access