image for Sporting Event item typeSwimathon at Teddington Pools & Fitness Centre

Sporting Event, Sat 28 Sep 2019, free entry

Address

Vicarage Road,
Teddington,
Middlesex,
TW11 8EZ

Events at this Venue

date event
Sat 28 Sep Swimathon

Details

Come and join SPEAR staff and volunteers at Teddington Pools for the annual Swimathon, organised by Twickenham Rotary Club. Participate in SPEAR's team from 12:30-13:30 or enter your own team by contacting SPEAR London fundraising team for further details. SPEAR receives 70% of the funds raised through the Swimathon and the other 30% goes to other local charities.

Disabled toilets

Event details

Dates Times
Sat 28 Sep 2019
12:30 - 13:30
13:30 - 14:30
14:30 - 15:30

Prices

Free entry

Location

Directions

See location of Teddington Pools and Fitness Centre on Google mapsSee location on Google maps

Map reference: TQ 160712  Lat: 51.42797 Long: -0.33171

By bus: 281, 285, R68 (alight in High St), 33 (alight in Waldegrave Rd)
By train: Teddington Station
By car: Pay and display parking on site (refunds of up to £1 given when using pool)

Parking: with charge

Accessible by Public Transport: 0 miles from Teddington station

Facilities

  • Disabled toiletsDisabled toilets